Ron had a site meeting this week at Hambro Parade with an officer from County Highways. As a result of the meeting, County Highways have agreed to ‘look at’ the following suggestions to try to improve things:
(1) Installing bollards (or railings?) at the kerb edge either side of the of the service road exit.
(2) The possibility of a lay-by or partial lay-by in the area adjacent to the hedge.
(3) A loading ban either side of the exit.
(4) 2 or 3 hour restricted parking to deter all day parkers.
(5) The possibility of adding parking space in the area between the ‘phone box and the salt bin.