Urgent Question To Council




Chris Black has just emailed in the following written question for the council meeting on Tuesday night the 31st:

Question to the Leader of The Council:

Many residents in Rayleigh and Rawreth suffered disturbed sleep from an open air party that lasted from 9 pm last Saturday evening until 4 pm Sunday afternoon. I have received complaints from residents living well over a mile from the party, and no doubt other councillors have been contacted as well.

In the event of such a party being repeated next Saturday or on another weekend over the summer, what action can the council take to remedy the situation, and who should residents contact outside office hours?

(Normally councillors have to give five working days notice if they want to send in a written question to a council meeting. However exceptions can be made if the question is considered urgent.)

About the author, admin

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}