Reporting A Fault




You may have noticed something in our sidebar on the left called “Report a Fault”. It’s a link to the section of the District Council website where you can report complaints about such things as grafitti, fly tipping etc.

We’ve used it ourselves tonight to report that the alleyway between Hullbridge Road and Eastview Drive, Rayleigh, has too many weeds growing in it… let’s see how the reporting system works in this case.

UPDATE: we had a response by email at 8.27 this morning, three minutes before the start of the council working day – which is pretty good by anyone’s standards:

“Thank you very much for submitting the report on overgrown vegetation. This has been added to our log and an officer will be out to visit the site and arrange for the area to be tidied.”

About the author, admin

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}