Financial Advice From The District Council




coinAre you getting Council Tax Support and worried about money?

From the District Council Website:

If you are getting Council Tax Support and are struggling to pay your Council Tax we have a dedicated officer, Laura Poole, who can offer help and advice. You can:

– call her on 01702 318089
– visit her at the Council Offices, South Street, Rochford between 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
– request a home visit if you find it difficult to get out

If you are worried about your financial health visit or call them on 0300 500 5000 between 8am-8pm. The Money Advice Service offer free, independent financial advice and can help with:
– managing your money better
– reviewing or reducing borrowing
– money saving tips
– Universal Credit and other benefits
– work and money
– bank accounts and credit and debit cards

About the author, admin

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
%d bloggers like this: