Chris Black has sent in the following questions for the West Area Committee at Rawreth Village Hall on Feb 14th:
1. What breaches of planning control at the Park School Site since 1st Feb 2007 is Rochford District Council aware of ? Please advise in each case whether the breach still exists.
2. Have any meetings, discussions or communications taken place between Rochford DC officers and potential applicants or their agents for any further planning applications at the Park School site?
3. What is the latest information that Rochford DC has about the completion of the neighbourhood centre building that was granted planning permission?
4. Is Rochford DC aware of any covenants on the use of the Park School site?
If so, what are they, and was Rochford DC aware of them during the negotiations with the County Council on the disposal of the site and during the time when Rochford DC was involved in the marketing of the mixed use land (that was bought by ASDA)?
5. When the new recycling contract starts, will recycling vehicles be able to go along Temple Way?
6. What is the latest news on the creation of the mini sports pitches at the Park School site?