Adders in the Park




We saw a notice that a lady has stuck on the noticeboards in Sweyne Park, warning people about ADDERS – she said that one bit her dog. Chris phoned the lady to have a chat with her; the dog survived because some antivenom was obtained in time from Basildon hospital.

So just be careful with your dog in the long grass – and take care of your children as well.

About the author, admin

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}