Last Updated on
If you? have any questions about waste or recycling, you can get them answered by council staff at the Mill Arts & Events Centre, in Rayleigh, from 11am to 3pm next Thursday, October 30.
This is part of a free event aimed at families, to celebrate the District’s recycling? achievements and marks the 10th Anniversary of its first kerb-side recycling scheme. It includes:
- A fashion show of recycled and reused clothing created by students from Seevic College and Fitzwimarc School, Rayleigh
- A ?recycled rhythms? performance by pupils from Downhall Primary School, Rayleigh, working with the Mushroom Theatre Company using rubbish to make music
- A special Halloween performance by Mushroom Theatre Company
- Children?s activities ? fabric and recycled art workshops
- For the adults ? information on reducing food waste, reuse, recycling, sewing workshops
There’s a bit more info on the District Council website here.