Complaints About Buses?

We’ve been hearing quite a few complaints about buses not stopping when they should.

If you have any complaints about a bus service, the best person to contact appears to be:

Paul Rowden – Senior Local Bus Officer
Passenger Transport – Essex County Council
Tel 0845 603 7631

He told the Rawreth Parish Clerk

“Regarding alleged failures to stop etc, we would always urge these to be reported as close as possible to the time they occur so the patterns can be tracked and drivers investigated. While we are not responsible for service 1, we partly contribute to services 3, R3, 2 and 6 and can often investigate the problem…..”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.